Laura’s last name in Italian means “little bridge” – and she is known as a bridge that connects people.
Laura’s international business background in leadership coaching and executive human resources served as the foundation for launching her own business, where she worked as an executive coach to CEO’s and division presidents and learned the importance of women supporting each other. After reaching her personal goals in the business world, Laura decided it was time to take a leap of faith, and do what she feels, she was born to be – The Bridge that connects the Power of Our Stories.
Laura’s works with celebrity authors, national speakers, and authors to help them propel to the next level.
Today, Laura acts as a consultant and serves as a national speaker on the topics of 5 Secrets to Build a Buzz around Your Business or Organization. Also, Laura pens a spiritual column for AskAmyDaily.com hosted by national advice columnist, Ask Amy.
Laura has a Bachelor of Arts, Canisius College, 1991, in Anthropology and Sociology, and has been recognized by Six Sigma, as well as, national publications, most recently the Syracuse Post Standard, plus Woman of the Week, by www.womenties.com– national organization for women entrepreneurs.
Laura recent accomplishments include being:
- The recipient of Vera House Special Appreciation Award for work in the community.
- Nominated in 2012 for “Woman of the Year” by Key Bank for Women.
- Development of Bring Amy to Your Hometown Campaign with syndicated advice columnist ,www.askamydaily.com
- On national TV as a speaker on “Five Secrets to Build a Buzz Around Your Business”, www.napw.com.
- Woman of the Week by Women TIES-Together Inspiring Entrepreneurial Success.
- Featured in the Inspiring People to make a difference – John Dau Sudan National Newsletter.